Godparents Anthroposophical Training Fund Privacy Notice
GATF is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining security of any personal information that is held about you.
In order to comply with GDPR which is effective from May 25th 2018, we ask you to read the following privacy notice.
We collect personally identifiable information from individuals using our website in the following instances: –
- When you download a document from our website your IP address is logged and retained for 30 days, after which it is deleted.
- When you use the Donate / PayPal button, information is knowingly supplied by you. Legally we are obliged to keep this information regarding your donation for six years (Companies Act).
- When you fill in a Gift Aid form we are legally obliged to keep the Gift Aid form for six years after the date of your final donation.
- For students applying for a loan please see privacy notice for loan applications.
In any instance when we collect personally identifiable information: –
- We do not share your information with anyone else, other than to HMRC to enable us to claim the Gift Aid as specified by law.
- We do not sell your information.
- Unless we have to contact you to perform our services or otherwise required to do so by law, we will only contact you with your consent.
- If you wish to receive our newsletter please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be on our mailing list. Please note our pre GDPR mailing list will be deleted before May 25th 2018, we will only be mailing those who have requested it from then on.
- If you wish to remove your information email email@example.com.
- At any time you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to update your details, view what we have filed or delete your details.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.